Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Plaza Indonesia's Beauty Week 💋

It's Plaza Indonesia's Beauty Week! I'm so excited to participate their beauty event this year. I love beauty products with all my heart. ❤️ Gotta say that this makes me feel all gittery and thrilled to attend this month.

 

Basically, the event is at La Moda 1st floor of Plaza Indonesia. It was around 2 hours beauty talk from All You Need To Know To Get The Perfect Skin by Dr. Iva Stoilova & Velove Vexi, get the look by Becca with Gina Antone, Klara Spring Summer 2017 Color Trend with Klara Sabotski, and last but not least, Hair Trend by Toni & Guy.

 


We've got snacks at our table which was amazing and I get to meet a new friends at the event itself! How cool is that 😍



 


 


 

Finally, my OOTD for that Friday ❤️

 

No comments:

Post a Comment