Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Baby Back Ribs & Roasted Chicken 🍽

Cooking is one of the least favorite thing I'd like to do. Cooking for myself is a yes, but for someone else? Not so much. I'm only gonna cook for someone who's worth my effort and going to appreciate what I offer on the table. Hence, the person must be pretty special to me otherwise I won't do it at all.

I can say I enjoy cooking vegetables, chicken or fish fillets on regular basis but when it comes to one whole chicken. I feel so disgusted. It has this odor and disgusting feeling to see the heart and blood of a chicken but once it's roasted with seasonings. It turns out pretty awesome everytime. 

 

Other than chicken, I love Baby Back Ribs a lot and this one here's pretty similar to Tony Romas. I guess I'm not that bad afterall. 



Ever heard a saying, "You are what you eat?" It makes me wonder, that's pretty true but oh well. #YOLO!

  

Photo by Carol Vinolanda

No comments:

Post a Comment